China household textile industry only has a history of 10 years. From January to November of 2012, 1,831 Chinese household textile enterprises with the annual sales revenue of over RMB20 million achieved the total industrial output value of RMB226.4 billion, showing a year-on-year increase of 14%. In 2012, China household textile industry had the following features:
To Read the Complete Report with TOC Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/166552
- The domestic market became an important factor for driving the growth of output and sales volume. In the first half of 2012, the domestic output value of the household textile enterprises with the annual sales revenue of over RMB20 million grew by 20.2% year on year. However, the export delivery value only increased by 1.3%. The domestic sales growth rate was much higher than the export growth rate.
- The household textile e-business developed rapidly. Luolai Home Textile achieved sales of RMB90 million from “11.11 Shopping Carnival” in 2012, six times that in the same period of 2011; in 2012, Fuanna Bedding and Furnishing gained the revenue of RMB223 million from e-business, up 117.34% from 2011.
- The export to emerging markets witnessed quick growth. From January to November of 2012, the export to the BRIC and ASEAN increased by 19.5% and 18.8% respectively; particularly, the export to Russia rose by 59.9%; the export to ASEAN grew at over 10%.
- In 2012, the growth of the performance of major household textile enterprises declined. The profit of some enterprises slumped and the backlog of franchisees remained heavy, mainly due to the rising raw material prices, reduced purchasing power of the end market as well as real estate control policies.
To Buy the Copy Of This Report Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/china-household-textile-industry-report-2012-2015
Global Aerospace Service Robotics Market 2012-2016: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/164275
TechNavio's report, Global Aerospace Service Robotics Market 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Global Aerospace Service Robotics market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this space are AeroVironment Inc., European Aeronautic Defence and Space Co. N.V., Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd., and Dassault Aviation S.A.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Schiebel Corp., BlueBotics SA, von Hoerner & Sulger GmbH, and MacDonald Dettwiler Space and Advanced Robotics Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
MarketResearchReports.Biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948